The Finesse Proficiency Questionnaire (FPQ) is the foremost behavioral assessment of finesse because of its comprehensiveness. The FPQ is a 360 feedback tool that measures finesse described by Dr. Ryan Lahti in The Finesse Factor.
Key features of the FPQ
- Incorporates rigor, depth and breadth
- Developed based on 10 years of business research
- Measures behaviors that determine the seven essentials of finesse
- Gathers feedback from multiple sources including self, manager, peers, direct reports, and clients/customers
- Allows raters to complete it at their convenience to ensure privacy
- Hosted on a secure, confidential website so that responses and identities are protected
- Available 24 hours a day/seven days a week
- Accessible via the internet using a computer, smartphone, or tablet*
- Provides comprehensive individual and team reports for building action plans
- Identifies how well each finesse behavior is demonstrated
- Clarifies finesse strengths and development opportunities
- Shows the extent finesse is demonstrated with different groups of people
Using the FPQ
Certification is not required for the FPQ. It is easy to administer, especially for experienced users of 360 feedback tools. If you would like a broader understanding of how to utilize it with others or take action on your own results, training and coaching are available. Feedback reports are provided in digital form.
- Download these tools to help you get the most from the FPQ
*Note: A computer, smartphone, or tablet is not included with the FPQ.
For a limited time, get a
free finesse assessment
using the FPQ
with a verified purchase of
The Finesse Factor.
Inquire via email with
“Free Finesse Assessment”
as the subject line: email@example.com
Purchase the FPQ
to assess finesse