Measure the seven essentials that help leaders flourish in uncertainty and risk. The Finesse Proficiency Questionnaire (FPQ) is the only survey that assesses these essentials. Created by Dr. Ryan Lahti, it is a comprehensive 360 feedback tool that measures finesse described in The Finesse Factor.
Features of the Finesse Proficiency Questionnaire
- Incorporates rigor, depth and breadth
- Developed based on 10 years of business research
- Measures behaviors that determine the seven essentials of finesse
- Gathers feedback from multiple sources including self, manager, peers, direct reports, and clients/customers
- Allows raters to complete it at their convenience to ensure privacy
- Hosted on a secure, confidential website so that responses and identities are protected
- Available 24 hours a day/seven days a week
- Accessible via the internet using a computer, smartphone, or tablet*
- Provides comprehensive individual and team reports for building action plans
- Identifies how well each finesse behavior is demonstrated
- Clarifies finesse strengths and development opportunities
- Shows the extent finesse is demonstrated with different groups of people
Using the Finesse Proficiency Questionnaire
The FPQ does not require certification. It is easy to administer, especially for experienced users of 360 feedback tools. If you would like a broader understanding of how to utilize it with others or take action on your own results, finesse programs and workshops are available. Feedback reports are provided in digital form.
- Request these tools be sent to help you get the most from the FPQ
*Note: A computer, smartphone, or tablet is not included with the FPQ.